Server Tactical Ops 2.2

Info about Tactical Ops 2.2, Day of Defeat 1.0 and Counter-Strike 1.5 for our foreign Guests!
Regulamin działu
1. Advertising is forbidden
2. Please, be nice to other users

Server Tactical Ops 2.2

Postprzez Mpl » Cz lut 20, 2014 12:17

Project Nostalgia is Hosting Tactical Ops 2.2 server!!!

Project is to bring that free mod (genuine aswell!) to life, but unlike other mods, I decided to introduce my own mappack Echo. Don't be worried, those maps were in my mind for over 10 years, but back then, I thought it's not wise to create them because I believed soon new Tactical Ops (Assault on Terror) will arrive, and everything will change. That was not the case - In my oppinion, most maps in Tactical Ops, back from it's beginning, were to large and bad designed (I can't deny them eyecandy graphics, but game wise).

-----------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: 09-02-2015

MOST IMPORTANT:

In order to see Tactical Servers for Tactical Ops 2.2 / Tactical Ops 3.4 / Tactical ops 3.5 (Assault on Terror retail version), you need to get this file and replace yout TacticalOps.ini (be sure to create backup of your old file!).

Also, be sure to replace UnrealTournament.ini and UBrowser.int - now, just lunch Tactical Ops 2.2 and enjoy all servers!

----------------------------------------------------

So, we at Project Nostalgia have Tactical Ops 2.2 Server running with ongoing development of Echo Mappack!

Details:

Server name: Server Tactical Ops 2.2 Nostalgia
IP: 178.252.18.58
Bots: Adept
Slots: 16
Mappcycle: TO-Inca, TO-Echo, TO-RapidWaters, TO-de_dust2, TO-Narrow, TO-Port, TO-Forge, TO-EnemyUnknown
Mappack: Echo (8 maps total, comming soon)

You can get Maps from here:
(upload has been updated at 02.02.2015y.)
EchoMappack

Screenshots:
Map TO-Echo
Obrazek
Obrazek

Map TO-Inca
Obrazek
Obrazek

Map TO-Narrow
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek

Map TO-Port
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Ostatnio edytowano Śr lut 11, 2015 19:56 przez Mpl, łącznie edytowano 11 razy
Mpl

Postprzez » Cz lut 20, 2014 12:17

Re: Server Tactical Ops 2.2

Postprzez Thrall » So mar 01, 2014 22:21

Hi There,

I just wanted to say thanks for hosting the server and the mod still in 2014 :)

Also, if you search for Lan games instead of Internet games, then swap Tabs to show internet games, the Multiplayer window won't crash the game
Thrall

Postprzez Mpl » N mar 02, 2014 08:54

Hello Thrall :)

Be sure to check server in evening hours (CET time), as it has sometimes 3-4 players there with + bots. Also, thanks for tip about LAN games - I have been told that ealier, but forgot to mention here.

Also, try this mappack. New map, The Port will be relased in tuesday. See you in game!
Mpl

Postprzez exorzy » Wt mar 25, 2014 23:57

Hello everyone

Thank you very much for bringing up another running to2.2 server! Me and some of my friends still play Tactical Ops 2.2 a lot and are very glad to see other fellow still playing. We will check by your
nostalgia server once in a while, hope to see you and some other guys too!

And nice that you are still creating maps for TO2.2 =) I used to map a lot back in the days! I can send you some of my old maps if you want tough.

I'm looking forward to play with you guys

seeyaa,

exo
exorzy

Postprzez administrator » Śr mar 26, 2014 08:33

thanks for droping by here and saying hallo!

Be sure to download maps and texture pack, so you and your friends may test maps we have made!

Also, BE SURE to say when you can play, so we, guys from Poland, may join you. Currently we are 4 at least to enjoy TO 2.2!
Projekt Nostalgia - Powrót do przeszłości w najlepszym wydaniu!
administrator

Postprzez Mpl » Pt kwi 04, 2014 12:45

new map, TO-Enemy Unknown - some offices in middle of City, by night. Small map, designed for snipers and CQB action. Rescue TYPE.

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek
Mpl

Postprzez Mpl » Wt lut 03, 2015 14:30

as for now, servers are offline - but within 1 week I will re-lunch Tactical Ops 2.2 Server and I will start to work on 3 more maps of EchoMappack. First thing I need to do is to find solution to make server visable in server list of game...
Mpl

Postprzez Mpl » Pn lut 09, 2015 20:51

I have updated all files needed to play Tactical Ops 2.2 online - server is UP and running!
Mpl

Postprzez Mpl » N kwi 05, 2015 17:35

as for now, I am sure we have 3-4 people to play To 2.2 online (from Poland!) I believe there are more over the world to join us - spread the word, let everyone know there is active Tactica Ops 2.2 server!!!
Mpl

Postprzez Coffeecup » Pn maja 18, 2015 03:37

I am really excited to find this forum, although I am not sure if I am too late. I started playing TO from 1.6 all the way to 3.4 back around 1999-2002(?). Last year I came back to TO 3.4 and when nostalgia hits me, I do play 3.4 as an example on the Polish CTF server, and sometimes on a Latino south American server. I am very glad that I can still play TO sometimes, even though most times the servers are empty. When I found out about TO 2.2 I installed and have also edited everything so that I can see the TO 2.2 servers. But so far I havent been lucky to find anyone yet :(

TO was the first FPS that I played a lot and it holds most special memories for me compared to all other games I played. To find other people having the same nostalgia is great!

I remember the old TO official forums and was spending most of my internet time there...great memories! I am sure we were hanging out on the same forum those days!

I hope to meet TO 2.2 nostalgic players on the servers! Love to try the Echo mappack!

Mess with the best, die like the rest! :mrgreen:
Coffeecup

Postprzez administrator » Pn maja 18, 2015 20:49

No, you are not too late - there are people who are asking about TO 2.2 (visit our FB page) and as far I can recall now, we could get atleast 6-10 players to play with without problem. There is Genrman Clan, which still wants to play TO 2.2, some random players from Poland (for sure, there are 3, including me).

I hope you like my mappack! Btw, pass the word where its posible - perhaps there are more like us!
administrator

Postprzez Coffeecup » Pn maja 25, 2015 01:50

I will definitely spread the word, so far I have been reminding people about Tactical Ops on Steam on the UT forums (that was where I got the information about Projekt Nostalgia). I also play TO 3.4 on the Polish CTF server sometimes. I also have CS 1.5 with podbot :)

What other games do you play? I have most of the CS, COD and BF series, but being a nostalgic person, I tend nowadays to play older games like UT99, CS 1.6, BF2 and of course TO. I play Quake live as well even though that is a new game (but with retrospective tribute to Quake).
Coffeecup

Postprzez administrator » N lip 05, 2015 08:33

in 3 weeks serwers will probably go offline, since there is not much people to know about PN and TO, CS and DoD servers. I dont have ideas how to advertise them :(
administrator

Postprzez » N lip 05, 2015 08:33

Powrót do English Version